Helping hands when needed most – that’s Green Hill at Home. Whether you need short-term assistance after an injury or illness, or round-the-clock care and companionship, we provide quality home healthcare for as often and as long as you need it. And it’s all backed by the Green Hill name, a respected senior services provider in West Orange, New Jersey and Essex County for 150 years.
Friendly caregivers work with you and your family to create a plan of services that address your wants and needs. You’ll benefit from a quality of care that allows you to stay safe and secure in your home. Your family and friends will benefit from reduced worry, stress and time away from work — knowing you’re receiving undivided attention from a highly trained and nurturing home care professional.
Home care services are customized to each person’s needs, and may include:
- Bathing, dressing and grooming
- Grocery shopping and everyday errands
- Healthy meal planning and preparation, including daily monitoring of diet and eating habits
- Light housekeeping, laundry, ironing, and changing bed linens
- Transportation to appointments and social outings
- Mail, correspondence and payment of bills
- Pet and plant care
- Closet, pantry, and cupboard cleaning and organizing
For more information about Green Hill at Home, or any of the services offered at Green Hill, fill out the form on this page.