There’s a lot happening at Green Hill.
Want to see what life is really like in our community? Join us for one of these upcoming events.
- This event has passed.
Get Your Arms Around HIPAA and HITECH
October 12, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm| Free
- 103 Pleasant Valley Way West Orange, 07052
- Thursday, October 12, 2017
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
A Panel Discussion Centered Around HIPAA Compliance and Information Technology Panel Objectives presented by
* To highlight the administrative, technical, and physical security safeguard considerations that facilities must incorporate into their HIPAA security compliance plan.
* To introduce questions that will help facilities define awareness and readiness of HIPAA compliance.
* To help develop a Risk Assessment Strategy that will help facilities determine the value of the various types of data generated and stored.
9:00 – 9:30 Registration, Networking, Breakfast (Enjoy Continental Breakfast)
9:30 – 9:45 Hosting Facility Intro, Opening Welcome and Panel Introductions
9:45 – 10:15 Attendee Introductions – Around the Room – Who you are? What you hope to learn? (One Question you would like answered today regarding HIPAA and Information Technology.)
10:15 – 11:15 Panel Discussion
11:15 – 11:30 Question and Answer Session
DO NOT REGISTER ON THIS PAGE. REGISTER BY EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org